Find free support

There’s lots of support available across Cheshire to help you open the door. Don’t suffer in silence, talk to someone who can help.

You can open the door to local support by visiting the website of your local council using the links below. They will have details of local organisations and refuges, and they can offer housing assistance and benefits advice. Remember: you are not alone, and you are not to blame. It doesn’t matter who you are, your circumstances, your social group, class, age, race, disability, sexuality or lifestyle – domestic abuse can happen to anyone and there are people who can help you, please get in touch.

You can also open the door to national support by calling 0808 2000 247 which is the freephone, 24 hour National Domestic Violence Helpline run in partnership between Women’s Aid and Refuge.

Worried about opening up to someone? Find out what happens when you contact local domestic abuse services.

Local police:

Exit Now